FULLY ONLINE – 4 Half Days
16 – 19 February 2021
Welcome to VIS2021
VIS2021 is a forum for all forms of imaging and analysis involving the generation of 3D volumetric data in all branches of science. The program covers four main themes, including LIGHT, ELECTRON, X-RAY and CORRELATIVE imaging with volumes, together with the associated visualisation and analysis approaches common to these techniques.
Oral and Poster abstract submissions from students and early career researchers are strongly encouraged.
Etsuo A Susaki
Technique in Focus
Volume Imaging Australia needs a logo!
All submissions will be considered. The winning design will be selected on the following criteria:
• Simplicity and usability – the design should be uncomplicated to make it recognisable.
• Memorable – the design should convey the intended message and be identifiable.
• Timeless – Will your logo stand the test of time?
• Versatile – Your logo should be scalable and work across various media applications.
• Appropriate – Does your logo target the intended audience?
ENTRY DEADLINE – 31st of January 2021
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Abstract submission deadline||8 January 2021 - CLOSED|
|Notification of Acceptance||15 January 2021|
|Upload of Poster or 10 minute Video||22 January 2021|
|Registrations close||19 February 2021|
|Conference Dates||16 - 19 February 2021|